- Gel Time (min): 9:00 - 13:00
- Industry: Construction
Low profile, low shrink, unsaturated polyester laminating resin designed for use with fillers such as alumina trihydrate, calcium sulfate, and calcium carbonate in the manufacture of tubs and shower stalls.
COR54-AB-064W contains wax. All surfaces should be properly prepared for subsequent lamination to achieve adequate secondary bonding.
- Low Laminate Exotherm
- Fast Trim Time
- Good Filler and Fiberglass Wet-Out
- Low Filled Viscosity
- Less than 35% HAP (Styrene); Contains Wax
- Good cosmetic surface and minimal glass print
- Shorter cycle times and fast Barcol development
- Easy roll-out and high laminate physical properties
- Allows for better air release properties
- Less odor and lower emissions in the shop