- Gel Time (min): 21:00 - 29:00
- Industry: Corrosion
Thixotropic, promoted, isophthalic, chemical resistant polyester resin for hand lay-up or spray-up applications.
This resin contains <38.6% styrene. See “CoREZYN® Isophthalic Corrosion Resistant Resins” publication 8/08 B-056b for corrosion recommendations. COR75-AQ-393T is manufactured from ingredients listed as acceptable in the FDA Code of Federal Regulation Title 21, CFR 177.2420. This resin may be used safely as a component of articles intended for single or repeated use in contact with food as prescribed in the regulation.
- Fast Hardness Development
- Corrosion Resistance
- Fast Fiberglass Wet-Out and Adhesion
- Excellent Physical Strengths and High Heat Distortion Resistance
- Good cycle times and dimensional stability
- Works in a variety of environments
- Easy roll-out and high laminate physical properties
- Composites resist fatigue